Monday, June 1, 2009

VEGAS

With so much going on here in Provo, I decided to take off and go visit Jeffrey in Las Vegas! It was such a wonderful trip!

Highlights included:


1. Eating at in-n-out. We went straight to lunch right after I landed. Yum...a cheeseburger with grilled onions!


2. I got a pair of SPERRYS at the outlet mall on sale!!


3. We went to Phantom! It was so wonderful! I absolutely LOVED it! The theater was amazing and made specifically for that show! THEN afterwards we went on a back stage tour! Jeffrey and I got a picture standing on the stairs from the masquerade scene in the show! SO cool!


4. Bonfire with smores. This probably occurred 3 out of the 4 nights I was there.


5. SWIMMING! I got a cute swimsuit that I put to good use swimming in the pool! I even got the courage up to dive into the water!


6. Cheesecake factory. Jeffrey and I went on our first date their, and every time I go to Vegas we go eat there. It was so fun!


7. Bellagio fountains and New York New York roller coaster! I loved BOTH of these so much! The fountains never get old! I could watch them all day! Then I went on the roller coaster for the first time and had a blast! I love rides and this was a really fun one.


8. Enjoying the beautiful weather and spending time outside. We were able to just sit in the backyard, go on walks, eat dinner outside etc. I thought I would die from the heat, but it was perfect!


Now i am back in Provo, and it is back to real life. I got a job working as a CNA! Hooray! I am also spending time catching up on school work. Life is good as usual!

2 comments:

It's us! The Powell's said...

Great update - though more questions are created from the post than answered. Why am I not clear on your "status"? :)
A.P.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

We were just in Vegas! We LOVE it there! Sounds like you had a great time!
Hope all is well =)